Walls / Ceilings Installation
- Steel Framing & Grid work
- Installation of Gyprock Walls & Ceilings
- CFC Ceilings & Walls (Internal & External)
- Ministrip Ceilings
- Coruline Ceilings
- Decorative Ceilings & Cornice
Commercial Office / Shop Fitouts
- Store Fronts
- Ceiling / Wall Works
- Lighting / Electrics
- Cabinetry Works
- Flooring / Tiling or Vinyl / Carpet
- Council & Building Applications
- Cyclonic & Non Cyclonic Buildings
- Steel Framed / Fridge Panel
- Concrete Base or Steel Base
- Offices / Ablutions
- Lunch Rooms / Mess Halls
- Houses / Land Sales / Site Offices
- Council / Drafting / Building Applications / Licenses
Pereira’s Building Group is a West Australian family owned and operated Business that has over 35 years’ experience in the Building Industry.
Predominately specialising in Transportable Building’s at the inception of the Partnership in 2005 we worked closely with a Registered Builder who is still on our team today. Together we worked on Sites for Rio Tinto, Cimeco, Crushing Services and also creating two storey homes, granny flats and Caravan Parks such as Margaret River Tourist Park.
We started moving towards the Ceiling Wall Lining trade specialising in all areas of Ministrip, Coruline, Decorative Ceilings & Cornice including CFC internally & externally.
Mrs Leonie Fernandes
Barber shop fit out carried out by Kurt and Gary, I was blown away at how professional these guys were, they were there for all the meetings helped me every step of the way. The work they carried out was the best price I could find by a long shot and the finished result blew me away. They finished on time and have continued to help me after with anything iv been unsure of with council approval etc they have been there even tho there job was done. Emma also a great help with paperwork behind the scenes helping me email and send people things I’d lost in my emails. Thanks all of them and will definitely use them in future.